Level 1001 CANNOT be passed! The pre progammed way the keys drop prevent success!

Options
Former_User
Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

One MUST purchase extra moves in order to pass this level. The keys are programmed to drop on moves 31, 26, 21, 16 and 11. That will unlock the fruit, however in order to unlock the bottom mystery candy you still have to wait for 2 more keys to drop or try to move the fruit to the side both of which make it impossible to pass. In order to pass this level you MUST purchase extra moves. There is simply NO way around it. 

I am now boycotting This game and any other King games to protest this type of trickery. 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Effie!

Please see this thread for updates on level 1001: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1001-1376762056

Cheers :-)

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Combo, there are no updates on the link you posted. I will update you however. It seems now that they have taken one key away from what we are supposed to collect. Instead of needing 2 extra keys for unlocking the bottom lock now it only needs one. How ever it is still difficult to pass. You can't do it with using boosters. The moves you will get keys on are: 31, 24, 21, 16, and 11. The keys do not drop in time to get the ingredients. If you do not clear the frosting from the middle by the time the ingredients are unlocked you will not have enough moves unless you have a store of sticky hands. If you go in with a coconut wheel you have a fighting chance at least. If you have earned gold bars on the daily candy jar collection then this will be a good time to use them! If you get down to your last move and only have 1 or 2 ingredients remaining to collect go ahead and buy extra moves IF you are using your coconut wheel. Otherwise don't bother because you will just be wasting your gold. The fruit drops as you collect it, so you must get one ingredient off the board before the next will appear. Good luck here because you will need it!

• Love2Crush
    Love2Crush Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Combo, there are no updates on the link you posted. I will update you however. It seems now that they have taken one key away from what we are supposed to collect. Instead of needing 2 extra keys for unlocking the bottom lock now it only needs one. How ever it is still difficult to pass. You can't do it with using boosters. The moves you will get keys on are: 31, 24, 21, 16, and 11. The keys do not drop in time to get the ingredients. If you do not clear the frosting from the middle by the time the ingredients are unlocked you will not have enough moves unless you have a store of sticky hands. If you go in with a coconut wheel you have a fighting chance at least. If you have earned gold bars on the daily candy jar collection then this will be a good time to use them! If you get down to your last move and only have 1 or 2 ingredients remaining to collect go ahead and buy extra moves IF you are using your coconut wheel. Otherwise don't bother because you will just be wasting your gold. The fruit drops as you collect it, so you must get one ingredient off the board before the next will appear. Good luck here because you will need it!

I have just burned through my last batch of lives making sure to collect all the keys at the levels mentioned, and have actually done worse. 8 games total and was only able to collect one ingredient at best, and zero on three of them. I had unlucky games in which the mystery candies were chocolates or bombs, but mostly it's just a lack of ingredients dropping. Getting bored more than anything. I have other games I can play that are actually fun...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?