⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cant get passed the Timed level 880 on my old laptop.... even with the mouse at full speed

Options
Janice_Roberts-2
Janice_Roberts-2 Posts: 5 Level 2

I had swapped 2 coconut wheels and swapped colour bombs...and by the time they have exploded and given me points I'm out of time.  I cant get above 500,000....most of the time I'm around 75,000!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I hate timed levels the most! It's tough to explain but here's couple of tips for passing it.

Clear the three layer icing and liquorice locks as early as possible as it will hopefully trigger a chain reaction and create a lot of cascades generating lot of points.

Free the colour bomb as soon as possible and get rid of the candy bombs if there are any on the board.

Avoid activating the coconut wheel manually unless that is the only match possible, The "Sugar Crush" will activate them later and will count towards the total.

• Janice_Roberts-2
    Janice_Roberts-2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I hate timed levels the most! It's tough to explain but here's couple of tips for passing it.

Clear the three layer icing and liquorice locks as early as possible as it will hopefully trigger a chain reaction and create a lot of cascades generating lot of points.

Free the colour bomb as soon as possible and get rid of the candy bombs if there are any on the board.

Avoid activating the coconut wheel manually unless that is the only match possible, The "Sugar Crush" will activate them later and will count towards the total.

Been on this a month now....and believe me tried everything. Crossed cocnut wheels and colour bombs.... but by the time they cascade I'm out of time. Or I clear the board and then there is no more time given....and the most I have been able to get so far is 500,000....I dont even get boosters I can use. I'm giving it another week and then forget it. So far I've got to 880 without buying any boosters....so this really is a bummer. On an old laptop its impossible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?