⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush not loading correctly on my tablet

Kdry
Kdry Posts: 3 Newbie

All of a sudden, all the letters..words..and pictures are either covered with blocks or distorted. I tried to uninstall and reinstall several times but nothing works..

What is the issue???

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Do you play from King.com on your tablet, or directly from the app? If you play from the app and are using Android device, it seems the latest update has made the display of the game go faulty, a few Android tablet users have the same issue judging by others posts. Though I'm using an LG Nexus 5 on Android and the update didn't affect me so I wonder if it's more device related.

• palmstt38
    palmstt38 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having the same issue on my Android tablet! 

• LM522
    LM522 Posts: 6 Level 2

Same on MOBILE Android....been this way for SEVERAL DAYS. Come on KING. Get this figured out...you're losing money!
  • Kdry
    edited August 2015

Yes! I agree. And if anyone is even aware of the problem?
  • Kdry

Do you play from King.com on your tablet, or directly from the app? If you play from the app and are using Android device, it seems the latest update has made the display of the game go faulty, a few Android tablet users have the same issue judging by others posts. Though I'm using an LG Nexus 5 on Android and the update didn't affect me so I wonder if it's more device related.

Thank you for your replies. I do use the app on my tablet. Seems it has affected random devices. Maybe I should have played the lottery with those odds. :)
  • Gerianne_Lit
    Gerianne_Lit Posts: 3 Newbie

Same problem here what is going on?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?