Level 5212 IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Options
mmmilo230
mmmilo230 Posts: 2 Newbie

Its not enough moves to complete a level!!!!!!

Why 9 moves for clear all 71 jelly????? NO way!!! This is crazy level!!! Ridiculous!

I know about these level does only can complete for purchase with money!!!

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @mmmilo230 !

The level is super tricky, but not impossible.

I'm sure @kiara_wael @Freddy_Falkner @aijaziqbal or @wykoon will help you out soon.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,872 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi, @mmmilo230

Level 5212 is unfortunately tricky but I can complete for without using boosters and it’s 3-colored candies can very easier make so many special candies. Good luck.πŸ€

But try for CB + striped candies combination, it’s helpful for these level!

@Crazy Cat Lad has right but it’s not impossible level!

(PS I’m not a game expert)πŸ™ˆ

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,714 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @mmmilo230 ... I've attempted to replay level for at least 5 times with my timed color bomb booster that I've received from completing other levels earlier and I haven't passed it.

This level has been redesigned to reduce the number of moves and more frosting square. There are only 9 boxes with 3 color candies to break the layer frosting.

If you have color bomb and striped + wrapped candies boosters to be used, you may want to try to use 1-2 times. IMHO, the probability for the color bomb to be placed next to either striped or the wrapped candies may be high. Even it is not place next to each other, using the color bomb on either a green/blue/orange candies is able to break the layer frosting when you match it. Then just wait for the jelly to drop and hopefully able to match more striped candies to break the 71 jellies.

I got to be honest that the new re-designed board is tougher than the previous design with 16 moves! Just take your time and hope that you'll get a lucky board.

If you are stuck and out of lives, you may play the game in different devices if you have. If you are playing the game via PC and FB account, you can earn lives by logging in the same FB Account through another web browser. If there are than 2 browsers in your PC, you can repeat this step. However, please exit game after you have utilised the 5 lives before logging in to FB in another browser. This procedure may be tedious but useful if you want to continuously play to level up. Bear in mind that it will also lead you to frustration if you keep failing the level.

So I advise you to take your time to play this game at your own pace as we are not racing. Sometimes, taking a short break from the game is helpful or simply explore other King game. When you return back to the level, you may be surprised that a lucky game board is waiting for you.

Do remember to log in daily to collect your daily boosters from the booster wheel or replay old levels to complete the Chocolate Box quests, if you have these features/events in your game.

Also you may want to join the on-going contests here to stand a chance to win some gold bars for your game. With the gold bars, you may use it to purchase boosters to help you level up.

Hope you'll be able to pass this level and get a lucky board.πŸ˜…

Thanks @Crazy Cat Lad for the mention and hope you can also feedback to the Studio on this level 😁

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,714 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello again @mmmilo230 ... Just to update you that I've managed to pass this level after attempted to replay via PC through FB for the 3rd time but using a striped and wrapped candy combo booster in the beginning.

I was left with 3 moves before I manage to break the jelly frosting on the right column that allow all the jellies to flow to the left and break all the way to the middle by itself. In the end I only left with 1 moves with a color bomb, a striped and wrapped candies located in different area and 3 remaining crystal jelly to clear. I managed to clear it after matching the color bomb with color jelly that gives higher chance to break the remaining 3 frosted squares. πŸ˜… My final score was 1225900, beating my original score.😍

So it's passable, just need a bit of luck.😊

• Judy_Cardamone
    Judy_Cardamone Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

If King is being honest, they would admit the truth. Greed drives many of the advanced levels like 5212. UNLESS one is super lucky and enough candies show up quickly to create a striped candy, eventually one must buy more lives, more boosters. The nine moves have a very low chance of being enough to beat the level. I have noticed as I have advanced some levels you must play over and over and over and over to win, even with boosters. This results in buying lives or boosters. Then you will come to a level and boom it is done easily. Manipulation is the game to cost players more and more as they become more advanced and in the minds of creators more hooked to pay money. Disappointing for a game that claims to be a stress reducer.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

You describe the manipulation well. This game is "beat the algorithm". What I have found is that if you encounter a level that is obviously fixed to only allow you to win with a "lucky board " (no luck involved, it's predetermined by King) then don't play any boosters as they will be wasted. Starting boosters are best played if you are on a good win streak, but if you fail despite of them, on your second and subsequent tries NEVER waste starting boosters because in my recent experience they will not help at all. The initial board on these types of levels will tell you if there is any chance o winning. You might as well give up after the first couple of moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?