⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• Mickeyat50
    Mickeyat50 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hi all

I’m done, from the weekend when I realised I’m no longer getting lives from friends I’m refusing to buy any more products, I’ll play less and once my five lives are gone that’s it!! I’ve gone from regularly getting lives where I always had around 200 to nothing!! And I send out requests all the time. This is just another way they are trying to make money from us - I get they need to make some money but not to rip us off!! That’s it - I’m done until this is fixed and lives returned!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,894 Legend
    Options

Hello @Adav can I ask you something? You get an awful lot of life requests do you send a life to everyone that requests them. I am asking because I don't see a screenshot that shows a zero for your number of life requests.

• Nanaue
    Nanaue Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited October 2023
    Options

Why is that relevant? I send everyone a life multiple times daily and get one back rarely. Its ducked up this game

It is up to the devs to fix or State it was intentional

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

the screen has a "accept all" option, and I always click on that, which means, it counts down all the lives sent, as well as all the lives received.

• Alienscar
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Adav thanks, I have never used the Accept All button, and wondered how it worked.

What about your life requests how do you manage requesting lives from your friends?

• Alienscar
    edited October 2023
    Options

Everyone! How many friends do you have in your list Nanaue?

From what I can gather the only thing intentional has been the removal of the Send Lives button. Reading other posts this move has meant some people have stopped sending lives whilst others don't seem to realise that they have to send lives one by one now.

• flawteddi
    flawteddi Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2023
    Options

I follow got lives in my inbox. I tried to collect them but they disappeared. This new system sucks. Whose dumb idea was this anyway? I’m sick of it so am signing off til my lives are returned. Edited by CM:🤨 Remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules

• Alienscar
    Options

Thanks for letting me know @Adav

You are plainly doing everything right, so the only issue is your lack of lives

Obviously I don't know anymore about what is going than anyone else here, but from reading other posts on here it is clear that some people object to the removal of the Send Lives button and have said they will no longer send lives to people that request them.

I also think that now everyone has to send lives by selecting their friends individually this has resulted in less people sending lives as often as they used to. The easy option is now for people to send lives only to those that request them.

The problem with that approach is that some people do not like being bombarded with life requests from the same people over and over again and they respond by not sending lives or by unfriending the person that is pestering them

Possibly related to this issue is the fixed portrait mode. Preventing people from playing in landscape has seen a lot of players leave the game. If you haven't got too many friends keep and eye on their level progress. Any of your friends that haven't progressed after a month probably aren't playing any longer

• serenitynow1
    serenitynow1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

But I get requests to send lives, but for the last two weeks I do not get replenished. I would go from my 200 limit daily and my 20 limit play, which sucks by the way. I am now down to 40. So after tonight I will only be able to play tomorrow, and unless I pay that’s it for me??? What gives??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?