We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

On Level 130 what does the Order mean?

gemini
gemini Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on Level 130.  I'm getting great scores but the Level says I haven't filled my. Order.  What does the Order mean? Please help!

Answers

• Digger1
    Digger1 Posts: 235 Level 2

To pass candy order levels, you need to collect a certain amount of candies or candy combinations within a certain number of moves. You should see the requirements at the top of the screen and there will be a tick when you  have completed it. The remaining moves left will become striped candies on the board and they will be activated on Sugar Crush.

• Sagacious_
    Sagacious_ Posts: 2 Newbie

To pass candy order levels, you need to collect a certain amount of candies or candy combinations within a certain number of moves. You should see the requirements at the top of the screen and there will be a tick when you  have completed it. The remaining moves left will become striped candies on the board and they will be activated on Sugar Crush.

I understand what you say, the issue is no orders are indicated above. It's a bug.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?