Please help in syncing

Dev_Gahlawat
Dev_Gahlawat Posts: 2 Newbie

dear developer,

i have email address with saved levels in it and i just create fb account with the same email but when i connect to fb the progress goes to level 1 but in the email when i sign with it i am on level 567. please update how i sync with fb that my current progress of email id saved in same email fb account.

my email is : dharmender4009@hotmail.com

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

Hey Dev, this is a community site but I will try and help you out. From what you're saying it sounds like you have the email address with the kingdom which is different to facebook, its a different connection. This means that the levels are not recognized in facebook. 

You should be able to open the app with your current level and then press the connect to Facebook just by clicking, this will sync your game. Did you try this?

• Dev_Gahlawat
    Dev_Gahlawat Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2015

Hey Dev, this is a community site but I will try and help you out. From what you're saying it sounds like you have the email address with the kingdom which is different to facebook, its a different connection. This means that the levels are not recognized in facebook. 

You should be able to open the app with your current level and then press the connect to Facebook just by clicking, this will sync your game. Did you try this?

I have email address which i use for candy crush on level 577 , but recently i joined facebook with same email address . but when i connect to candy crush with that facebook account i again on level 1 when i try your upper solution this is happening again i go to level 1 again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?