🗺 What is Adventure Path?

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
edited March 19 in Discussions

Prepare yourself for an exhilarating experience! The Adventure Path is a dynamic rotating time-limited event that will take your saga adventures to a whole new level. 

It's designed to add a thrilling twist to the main Saga by splitting it into two captivating tracks, offering you an opportunity to make a decision that shapes your gameplay.

When playing the Adventure Path, you'll find yourself faced with a choice: Which track will you follow? Each track offers a unique set of challenges.

What differences will I find in the tracks?

Both tracks will feature a series of thrilling levels, carefully crafted to provide you with unforgettable moments and endless entertainment. 

As you delve into the Adventure Path, you'll be thrilled to discover that each track spans approximately five captivating levels. 

These levels are specifically designed to maintain a perfect balance between challenge and enjoyment. And fear not, for even though you embark on a separate track, the adventure will inevitably merge back into the main Saga track before the episode concludes.

The best part? No matter which track you choose to complete, your journey continues seamlessly within the main Saga.

Will I lose the won levels if I don’t get to finish the Adventure Path before it disappears?

No, you won’t! They will be counted in your map, so if you passed 3 levels, you will advance 3 levels on the map.

So, take a leap of faith and follow the path that beckons you. 

Remember, the Adventure Path is a limited-time event, so gather your wits and prepare for an experience.

The epic adventure awaits, and it's time for you to seize it!

🗺 What is Adventure Path? 128 votes

Love it! It adds a new exciting dimension to the game, making it more engaging and challenging
34%
Dama_BakerMariana_OanaaninaJaniSpinnifixmintmin2messenaboutSnjezanapeggyvereenchrispaviellCourtney1990sanponfemarshaannPresentcarmenechevarriaJuliannaPennuccirebelchildPrincess_Jessicanguyenanhduy1591999Palash_Sarmasuperflyy_k1 44 votes
It's okay! I like the idea, but I think there could be some improvements to make it even more enjoyable
8%
SparkersAmberRaeLeoROSHNI KUMARIMyBoosMommaOhnongJeni123MsFit1958shahriyariran1362cipriclaucclxvimengee 11 votes
Not a fan! I prefer the traditional Candy Crush gameplay without the Adventure Path feature
6%
Werner_CichyshazzamacHazloveamingybelxanderHazlov2004sajjad12azee78h 8 votes
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm curious to explore and see how it enhances the overall gaming experience
42%
Lady_ChoocookiemaeEiliesha_JarmanPummyRajSabrinaMYorben_Goereebearwithmetininha1975aautz1EOTheGr8MiladyRMountainMomMollySKingsDaughter14elwitmonFran334nykialelenspadidas11zs1982Racoon7 55 votes
Indifferent! Whether it's there or not doesn't significantly impact my enjoyment of the game
7%
Deryckbeth01011954DieOmimi1041donDgreddycandypetelistonDanfariMurhafbaharakhavanJamesAvery 10 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?