Level 1250

Giani
Giani Posts: 1 Newbie

I play Candy on my Ipad.I reached at level 1250 and  for 4 days I can't play because the game must update.How much time I  must wait?Can I do something?

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Giani! Congratulations on getting so far! New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet.You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Tweeter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun. Also in the meantime we have more levels on Facebook should you wish to play directly on there.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Giani! Congratulations on getting so far! New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet.You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Tweeter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun. Also in the meantime we have more levels on Facebook should you wish to play directly on there.

• Kane
    Kane Posts: 1 Newbie

How do you have more levels on FB? I go into FB press Candy Crush and it takes me to my game with no more new levels!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?