How do I get Alpha Betty saga to load?

Options
Joe_Shmoo
Joe_Shmoo Posts: 7 Level 2

My wife's avatar loads and plays Alpha Betty saga from the same computer. My avatar gets the screen "loading" but the game never loads and the screen never changes.

Best Answer

• Eddie_Hudd
    Eddie_Hudd Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have exactly the same problem with AlphaBetty Saga in as much that it refuses to load beyond about 90%. This only started about a week or so ago and only when I try to log in through King.com. I can log in OK through Facebook and all other games work through King.com - just not AlphaBetty.

I have tried three different computers, three different browsers and still it refuses to load. The same thing happened to a friend of mine and she has written to King about the problem, but they never replied or fixed the issue.

The problem lies with your account on King.com but only they can fix that.

Any one from King reading this, please could you advise how we go about getting King to fix this issue. Reading through this forum, there seems to be quite a few folks having the same problem.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

So what do you do exactly when you go on the King.com page? Do you get stuck at the loading screen once you've signed in or do go open up the game first and it gets stuck there? 

• Joe_Shmoo
    Options

I sign in and click on the Alpha Betty icon, the screen changes to the Alpha Betty "loading" screen but, the screen does not change and does not load.

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

What a pain, logically if it works for your wife it should be the same for you. Are you signed into the same user session on the PC or do you each have your own?

• Joe_Shmoo
    Options

We each have our own email address, avatar, and sign in passwords. During any given session, I can sign her out, sign my avatar in and Alpha Betty will not load. I can sign out sign my wife in and it loads for her avatar. I was on level 175 before this started 2 weeks ago, haven't been able to get in since then.

• Eddie_Hudd
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have exactly the same problem with AlphaBetty Saga in as much that it refuses to load beyond about 90%. This only started about a week or so ago and only when I try to log in through King.com. I can log in OK through Facebook and all other games work through King.com - just not AlphaBetty.

I have tried three different computers, three different browsers and still it refuses to load. The same thing happened to a friend of mine and she has written to King about the problem, but they never replied or fixed the issue.

Any one from King reading this, please could you advise how we go about getting King to fix this issue. Reading through this forum, there seems to be quite a few folks having the same problem.

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hey guys, thanks for pointing this out! I've passed the details up to the technical department to be investigated. I'll be posting back here once I have more information.

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the details Eddie!
  • Stml_Barrett
    Stml_Barrett Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

ive had the same loading issue for well over two weeks .....I have given up even trying to play any longer and they don't intend to fix it either.....all they do is send automated messages to your email with the same garbage suggestions that wont work....its an issue that ONLY they can fix its nothing to do with the players or their pcs

• Eddie_Hudd
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hi Leo. Thanks for your quick response. Hopefully you can get this sorted out. I can email you my log in details for King.com if you would like to see for yourself exactly what the problem is with loading AlphaBetty. Other than that, I look forward to hearing from you in due course. Many Thanks
  • Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 86 Level 3
    Options

Seeing a similar issue with Pet Rescue Saga.  Can you point the technical team to this post too? 

https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/pet-rescue-splash-screen-freezes-on-desktop-pc

Thanks,

Kat

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?