Issues going back levels

HollyAmber
HollyAmber Posts: 5 Level 2

I've went back 14 levels twice now. Suppose to be at the train station but I'm back on 441. Can you fix it??

Best Answer

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Holly, do you play this on your mobile while connected to your Facebook or your Kingdom account within the Candy Crush Saga app?

That should refrain you from losing any progress.

On what level should you be or on what level is that train station supposed to be exactly? 

• HollyAmber
    Answer ✓

It's the train station right after 455. I had already beat the first level at the station and was waiting to be able to play the second. I use facebook, but I have used the Kingdom account as well.

• HollyAmber

Hey Holly, do you play this on your mobile while connected to your Facebook or your Kingdom account within the Candy Crush Saga app?

On what level should you be or on what level is that train station supposed to be exactly? 

It's the train station right after 455. I had already beat the first level at the station and was waiting to be able to play the second. I use facebook, but I have used the Kingdom account as well.
  • HollyAmber

Is there a way to get a hold of technical support and they fix it??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?