Cannot play throgh facebook

I just bought a tablet and when connected through facebook to update muy progress, I click on the corresponding level and the application closes. My android version is 4.2.2. Please help me. Thank you

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

If the app is crashing maybe even a simple restart might help you out. 

If not then close all your other apps and check that your memory isn't full. These have helped me in the past :)

• Dacia
    Dacia Posts: 11 Level 2

I have the same problem for two days now, ever since the update. Its the only application I will have open...everything is fine memory wise, so it is not that. Please fix soon! Im stuck on the train block and cannot get my requests from facebook to clear it!

• Dacia
    Dacia Posts: 11 Level 2

OK so Ive messed around with this issue and realized that my facebook app on my tablet needed an updated. Once I did this..candy crush was able to connect properly!!! So try updating your facebook app on your tablet/phone!

• If the app is crashing maybe even a simple restart might help you out. 

If not then close all your other apps and check that your memory isn't full. These have helped me in the past :)

Thanks but I tried everything you said and I'm still unable to play. Hope it'll be solved soon.
  • OK so Ive messed around with this issue and realized that my facebook app on my tablet needed an updated. Once I did this..candy crush was able to connect properly!!! So try updating your facebook app on your tablet/phone!

You're lucky, I still have the same problem :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?