Candy Crush keeps crashing

Janesca
Janesca Posts: 11 Level 2

I play on iPad, seems like recently the special challenges cause the game to crash.  Sometimes it loads and as soon as I start to play it crashes, other times it won't even finish loading, just crashes.  What is going on!  Had the same problem with Pet Rescue not that long ago, but it was finally fixed.  Now same problem with Candy Crush.  I have killed the app, restarted the ipad etc, still crashes.  Help!

Answers

• Cinderfire
    Cinderfire Posts: 3 Newbie

Exactly what I want to know. It's been crashing at least 3 weeks. I've done a hard reset, doesn't work. It takes lives and any boosters with each crash. What the heck. 

• Deb_R
    Deb_R Posts: 15 Level 2

Exactly what I want to know. It's been crashing at least 3 weeks. I've done a hard reset, doesn't work. It takes lives and any boosters with each crash. What the heck. 

Totally agree, I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks, even with the two latest updates. I'm peeved off as you get no real help......or bug fixes.
  • Janesca

Apparently King does not care. The only thing I haven't tried is deleting the app and reinstalling it because I really don't want to lose 900+ lives and I will be REALLY pissed if I try that, lose the lives and it still crashes!
  • Deb_R
    Deb_R Posts: 15 Level 2

Same here, I don't want to lose my boosters or lives either! There is obviously a major problem but they don't want to admit it....or fix it either! Kingcare....yeah right....no they don't
  • Pam_Holt
    Pam_Holt Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem playing on an IPad.  I removed the app and reinstalled, losing all my boosters.  Did they quit updating for older IPads?   Why isn't anyone able to help with this issue?  I can no longer play...I lost 3 of the last 5 lives because the app would close. 

• Janesca

This is crazy.  2 weeks and I still can't play on iPad, the app crashes!!  Come on King, can't you get this resolved?  I have done EVERYTHING except delete the app and reinstall, I really don't want to lose all my boosters and lives with no guarantee that will solve the problem.  If it would, I would suck it up and do it, but somehow I doubt that will work.  Maybe I just give up all the King games and learn to play something else???

• Janesca

well, I finally gave in, deleted the app, did a hard restart, reinstalled the app, it is now working.  Lost ALL of my boosters and lives, but at least I can play now.  Have to build up more lives and boosters I guess.

• Mary_Lee
    Mary_Lee Posts: 4 Newbie

same here, cant play keeps crashing
  • Jem52
    Jem52 Posts: 1 Newbie

well, I finally gave in, deleted the app, did a hard restart, reinstalled the app, it is now working.  Lost ALL of my boosters and lives, but at least I can play now.  Have to build up more lives and boosters I guess.

I have tried this as well as rebooting my iPad but still crashes almost instantly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?