Winning Treats Start Time Before You Press Claim!!

Options
dimplesz
dimplesz Posts: 15 Level 2

i won life’s and treats for ten mins or longer. But the time starts before you press claim! It’s happens so many times . I used 10 gold bars so I could pass the level to win treats and life’s . Obviously I’d love to have candy crush on all the time but I’m a mum can’t say to the kids let me play my 30mins of candy crush just to use treats. I have screen shots and you can see by the time at the top. So frustrating as I’ve lost lots of time and use gold bars to pass levels to get them.

Also when you win/stickers the treasure chest etc you get 30mins of candy Fish, and the pink wheel, but again you can’t use all 6 treats so you loose some as the times ran out! One last thing … when you reach a milestone and already have 5 lives , but you win 5 life’s for reaching the milestone And Obviously Can’t Receive unless you had it on to the life’s can’t you change it to either 30mins with a treat or life’s?

its the time in top corner.

Helen xx

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,028 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and to the King Community

Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this feedback to the game team

All timers in the game are real time and not playing time.

When you win or purchase any timed items like 1h Color Bombs, the time will start counting right away and will be real time.

Please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.

• dimplesz
    Options

@kiara_wael ,

thank you for your reply. It’s just frustrating that the time starts before you can press Claim. Then tonight I bought gold bars to pass a level with one candy to go and the game kicked me out 😞.

Do I have to report it also ? Or is there anyone I can tag that can help? As my message is pretty long lol, and doesn’t fit in the reason part. My ID I’d Dimplesz

thanx again xx

• dimplesz
    Options

@kiara_wael ,

thank you for your reply. It’s just frustrating that the time starts before you can press Claim. Then tonight I bought gold bars to pass a level with one candy to go and the game kicked me out 😞.

Do I have to report it also ? Or is there anyone I can tag that can help? As my message is pretty long lol, and doesn’t fit in the reason part. My ID I’d Dimplesz

thanx again xx

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?