frustrated in 1658

Options
Dianne_Gray
Dianne_Gray Posts: 2 Newbie

anyone know how to beat candy crush 1658?everytime i do it i get the same conclusion.one wrong move and all your work is destroyed.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    edited April 2016
    Options

Well, without being too flippant, avoid the wrong moves. Try to marshall the combinations so that they release the Lucky Candies in a staggered way as in this video. It's also a great help to use the Lucky Candy booster in this level.

• Onesmaart
    Onesmaart Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

There is no " answer", unless it is to wait for the board that just is lucky enough. I have been playing for nearly a week, and things to not go the way they should in this level. I have made 4 candies together, that turn into wraps instead of stripes. I have set up 2 stripes together, only to have them " fall" on each other and explode when they should not. This level is just plain tedious, and I have even had striped candy that I just made, disappear completely. I have used the 3 extra moves, and I have used the special candy booster. The answer is good luck, its a bad level.

th

• nutmeg
    nutmeg Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

There is no " answer", unless it is to wait for the board that just is lucky enough. I have been playing for nearly a week, and things to not go the way they should in this level. I have made 4 candies together, that turn into wraps instead of stripes. I have set up 2 stripes together, only to have them " fall" on each other and explode when they should not. This level is just plain tedious, and I have even had striped candy that I just made, disappear completely. I have used the 3 extra moves, and I have used the special candy booster. The answer is good luck, its a bad level.

th

Yeah, I thought the same thing the candies are morphing into what ever they like. It's a rebellion! At least a week here too!
  • nutmeg
    Options

th

Your comment below did help some I get down to 2 combo left and that's it. I played very slow just to see them morph or disappear when stripes were made and they did.
  • Onesmaart
    Onesmaart Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Still having issues and glitches with this level. Match 4 candies, sometimes get a wrapped candy, sometimes a chocolate bomb, sometimes the stripe just disappears. If you do manage to get 2 stripes near each other, they self collide, and then take out any other stripes or special candies you may have, all in one swoop.  Write to Kings Care, and get an automated message. 2 solid weeks of trying, and closest hope was down to 1 and yep, self imploding stripes.What are the odds of that happening all the time? Not so good, huh? Used a few boosters, and have used extra moves. Idid not get to this level by not knowing what to expect, and yet King's Care will not even reply. Time to quit?  Maybe, when you have to wait for a lucky board, and some skill is not required... yeah.

• nutmeg
    Options

th

Well still on 1658, lucky candies do help. Still get down to 2 combo left and poof!
  • nutmeg
    Options

th

Yippee! Lucky game board! On ward!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?