⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Spin the wheel

Options
ShelleyB
ShelleyB Posts: 18 Level 2

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga for 5 years now never ever have I spun the wheel and won the jackpot what a rip off

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

How is it a rip off? It's free... you get a free booster each day... I don't see how that's a rip off at all sorry :) 

• Robert_Demers
    Robert_Demers Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

It's a rip off because it's wasted 5 years of her life spinning wheels for nothing. More than just the game has value, like our time e.g.

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    edited May 2016
    Options

It's a rip off because it's wasted 5 years of her life spinning wheels for nothing. More than just the game has value, like our time e.g.

If your time is that valuable that you can't cope with losing 20 seconds a day might one suggest that you probably shouldn't be spending it playing a game in the first place! And it's not for nothing. It's an extra booster every time.
  • ShelleyB
    ShelleyB Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Its a rip off because in at least 5 years of playing, never once has jackpot come up!! Don't you think the odds are against the player? 365 days a year, 5 years ( minimum) that's 1825 spins....you'd think at that ratio u would get at least 1 jackpot??? 

I think so!! Who else has never spun jackpot?

Who HAS spun jackpot, and how many times?

Just sayin....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?