game not loading

Options
sconesr
sconesr Posts: 15 Level 2

Here we go again. I've been playing Alphabetty for about a month. Now it's stopped loading. I had this problem about a month before that, where I couldn't get the game to load for about 2 months. Why does this keep happening? It's seriously crap!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Have you consulted the FAQs (link at the bottom of this page) and followed the advice there? Have you searched this site for other answers to similar questions? Have you given any thought to the possibility that it is your device or choice of browser that is the problem and not anything over which King has any control?

• sconesr
    sconesr Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Have you consulted the FAQs (link at the bottom of this page) and followed the advice there? Have you searched this site for other answers to similar questions? Have you given any thought to the possibility that it is your device or choice of browser that is the problem and not anything over which King has any control?

WHAT is your problem?? Are you overall a rude person or is it just on here? I assume by your comment that you are on the whole just rude and annoying. For your information, again, yes to doing all the above. Also, this has been an ongoing issue and other people have had the same problem. Perhaps I should complain about you to King. Or are you just a troll and this is how you get your kicks? Please refrain from responding to my questions as you have nothing useful to offer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?