How can I recover my game progress?

Kathy_Walters
Kathy_Walters Posts: 1 Newbie

I played as guest for the longest. I was at level 505 and I just added a Facebook to sync and save my progress. As I opened CandyCrush after the refresh, I am at level 1. I didn't see any notification that said it would refresh my progress either. Please help me recover my progress. Is there any way a developer will be able to assist with an issue like this or is there a way to get a hold of them? 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Kathy- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a lovely weekend. :-) 

• Islamije_Koci
    Islamije_Koci Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Kathy- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a lovely weekend. :-) 

Hello I have this same issue I was at level 200 something in CandyCrushKing and CandyCrushSaga and now I am back to level 1 please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?