⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

can't exit game on Kindle Fire

Options
Cam-3
Cam-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I can't exit candy crush on my Kindle Fire anymore. The home icon has disappeared so I have to force shut my Kindle every time I want to exit. 

Can you please fix this?

Answers

• crash585
    crash585 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

@Cam thanks so much for your reply, this is really useful!

@All- does everyone's screen look like this? 

@Cezdiamond The game screen looks the same as mine. The download (carousel) looked like that for a few days before it finally completed.
  • NCV766
    NCV766 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

No way to exit Candy Crush, even with a complete shut down. I can touch the bottom left settings and go to tools, then the home icon appears on my Kindle Fire. Says it's connected to FB but, even though I get notifications of gifts and requests from friends on FB, they don't show up in CC on my Kindle Fire. This has been going on a week or more. It worked fine before your latest update.
  • NCV766
    NCV766 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

mines the same i cant exit but have found a way other than shutting my kindle down, i click to send lives then the screen pops up with a home button but it is still annoying hope this is fixed soon

Very annoying for sure! King doesn't appear to be concerned. CC says it's connected to FB, but it doesn't show the requests and gifts from friends. When I log in using my pc, I have a bunch of requests, but they don't show up on the Android/Kindle Fire app
  • Jay-7
    Jay-7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Cannot get out of CC without doing a completed shut down on my Kindle Fire!  Almost a week more...this is getting OLD!!!

Same problem
  • Rhonda_Harmless
    Rhonda_Harmless Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Game screen looks same as mine
  • Carol_Bartlett
    Carol_Bartlett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Cannot get out of CC without doing a completed shut down on my Kindle Fire!  Almost a week more...this is getting OLD!!!

Getting very old over a week now.
  • Jan_Silk
    Jan_Silk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Cam- Welcome to King Care. Thanks for highlighting this problem. Please could you upload a screenshot of your game, so that we can take a closer look? You can add the screenshot directly to this thread by clicking on the paperclip icon. 

For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

Thanks so much, have a lovely day. :-) 

Obviously King doesn't care that their update doesn't work!!
  • clsrn1978
    clsrn1978 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

add me to the list! I am actually considering deleting the game!
  • darnold1953
    darnold1953 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi Cam- Welcome to King Care. Thanks for highlighting this problem. Please could you upload a screenshot of your game, so that we can take a closer look? You can add the screenshot directly to this thread by clicking on the paperclip icon. 

For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

Please fix this! I can't exit Candy Crush without turning off my Kindle. And all of my boosters have disappeared!
  • James_King
    James_King Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

June 24th and I cannot exit on my Kindle Fire. I go to the Settings and look at the Privacy Policy. From there I can access my Home button.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?