sanju1234
sanju1234 Posts: 1 Newbie

Not getting extra moves or add after finishing the game

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,414 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• Skiqueen
    Skiqueen Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I don't miss the adds, but like the extra moves/rewards. It's been over 2 months. Are they just gone for good?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Skiqueen🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

The Ads are still a testing feature, and hence was not sent to all players yet!! So, when a feature is in testing, the game Studio sends that feature to few groups of players at a time!!

I am assuming that your turn was over 2 months ago, and that's why, you are not receiving the Ads anymore!! But, no need to be in despair.... we never know when we will be lucky and the special features come back to our game!! All we can do is to keep the game App updated, make sure there is enough free space on device memory and stay active in the game.

If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment, just like you commented above🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?