So today, on my ipad, I logged on to Candy Crush.

Options
Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 61 Level 3

I get a "congratulations" here is a gift from us. It's a 30 minute candy bomb. I hit the claim button, go to my game and NO CANDY BOMB in site. Looked every where. In he events, in the store....no gift. Why give a gift and then not let the player find it or use it. SIGH. Take a breath from your greedy set up and if you give a gift, allow a player to find it EASILY

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,040 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for inconvenience .and thank you for the feedback.If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support

• Judy_Cardamone
    Judy_Cardamone Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

I did not "miss it". I hit the claim button link. And I expected to see the 30 minutes. But I didn't see anything. I hit the link. The fault was yours, not mine.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,438 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello Judy @Judy_Cardamone🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!

I was also having an issue with this gift!! At first, it said I had no connection!! When I tried after 30 minutes or so, the gift showed up as 30 minutes of Color Bomb booster!! But, the screen froze when I clicked on "Claim"!!

Did any of that sort happened to you?

So, anyway, I exited the game again and went back after 4 minutes or so, and the timer showed on the booster as 23 minutes (I missed 7 minutes of it)!!

Did you try to open a level as soon as you "claimed" the booster? If you did receive it, you would have seen it where we have to click "Play" button?

Next time, when you receive any timed boosters, please click on your Profile icon that is located at the top of the game map screen -- all the inventory (booster items) you have, will appear there -- if the booster prize you have just received does not show with a timer, it means that you did not receive the gift! At this point, you will have to contact the King Player Support team to send a complaint!!

Please post back and let us know if you have any further questions or need further assistance!

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the week🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?