We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 1807 on candy crush saga appears to have a glitch for iPad users.

MariaPB76
MariaPB76 Posts: 2 Newbie

i have figured out what the winning sequence is, but there just aren't enough licorice pieces that drop down to actually beat the level. Is there a way this can be fixed or a trick to help beat the level? I have even used boosters. Thanks.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    edited July 2016

Without video evidence of some kind there's really no way to tell whether you're experiencing a glitch or simply not playing with the necessary speed and approach. Have you compared your game to the youtube videos of this level? They should at least tell you whether your 'winning sequence' is correct and give you an idea of the proper rate of filling.

• MariaPB76
    MariaPB76 Posts: 2 Newbie

Without video evidence of some kind there's really no way to tell whether you're experiencing a glitch or simply not playing with the necessary speed and approach. Have you compared your game to the youtube videos of this level? They should at least tell you whether your 'winning sequence' is correct and give you an idea of the proper rate of filling.

Yeah, I watched the videos, none of them are the same as the iPad version. On the iPad version the color bombs don't all fall at the same rate, you always get licorice between them, but even if you can get them next to each other right away and clear the board, more licorice doesn't fall to fill the empty spaces, candies do. You get some randomly, but not like on the videos.
  • DarthRenny
    DarthRenny Posts: 20 Level 2

There's definitely something wrong with this level on iOS. The candy bombs are staggered, UNLIKE the videos. Please fix this so it's hard but fair -- not impossible.
  • Silbia_Oak_Ro
    Silbia_Oak_Ro Posts: 2 Newbie

I think there is a glitch. It's just almost impossible. I think you have play this level on the computer. There were couple levels like that in the past. I didn't try it yet though. 

• Jane-14
    Jane-14 Posts: 1 Newbie

Dave Gregson: I have done this several times for various reasons. First you need to have the game on two devices and Facebook on both with your devices  using the cloud. (You can drag an icon and place on your hard drive or opening page so you don't have to sign into FB each time. So if your game on your iPad is acting up , you delete the icon. Then go to FB on your iPad and delete it. Turn off your iPad for a few minutes. Power it up again. Then go to the App Store and reinstall CC. Connect it to FB ( I think there is a prompt that asks you to do this.) once you see the app is installed on your hard drive you can play the game again. (It maybe at this point it asks you to connect to FB and it will say you already are connected.) what I'm saying is, the device maybe the issue and not CC.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?