Alpha Betty -- Videos for Gold Bars

Options
Barbara_Becker
Barbara_Becker Posts: 2 Newbie

A few weeks ago I got a notification that Alpha Betty was offering free gold bars if you watched a Video. I did it several times and received about 15 bars over a period of time. If I opened the game several times a day, I could usually click on the icon to watch a video for a free gold bar each time. Now, every time I open Alpha Betty, the icon flashes briefly on the left of the screen. Then another window pops up allowing me to send lives to my friends. After I close that, the icon for the video is gone, and never comes back. I haven't been able to obtain free gold bars watching videos for more than a week now. What's going on?

Answers

• GamerMyrna_
    GamerMyrna_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been watching videos for crowns for a while and have received hundreds of crowns for doing so. After the survey about how we like the videos for crown option (to which I responded Big yea!), the function removed. Did not enough people like the option? I'd like a recount.  Please return the videos!  

• Barbara_Becker
    Barbara_Becker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been watching videos for crowns for a while and have received hundreds of crowns for doing so. After the survey about how we like the videos for crown option (to which I responded Big yea!), the function removed. Did not enough people like the option? I'd like a recount.  Please return the videos!  

I'm with GamerMyrna. What's going on, and why won't King give us a real answer. When I first start the game, the "Free Gold" area still flashes on for a few seconds, then a "send lives" window comes up. When I finish with that, the "free gold" is gone. Why won't this work?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?