Level 1257

2»

Answers

• Richard_B
    Richard_B Posts: 1 Newbie

Use the fish to get passed this level. You have to use them immediately when they pop up in order to get three before your moves expire. Issue is with use of the frog as I passed this level and tried to use the frog on another level and game crashed again.

• Hotamata
    Hotamata Posts: 3 Newbie

Use the fish to get passed this level. You have to use them immediately when they pop up in order to get three before your moves expire. Issue is with use of the frog as I passed this level and tried to use the frog on another level and game crashed again.

Thanks, Richard. This worked :-)
  • Jennie_Oldfield
    Jennie_Oldfield Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm having the same issue. It's happened twice now where I've thought I've won the level and it crashes. I use on iPhone app. 

• Sara_K
    Sara_K Posts: 2 Newbie

Nice, this looks like a forum in which frustrated players that can't keep playing because King won't fix a bug nor provide a direct comunication tool can kill time (days) talking to each other while nobody fix it...

ANY CHANCE OF FIXING THIS BUG SOON, PLEASE? 

... Feels weird talking alone.

• Sara_K
    Sara_K Posts: 2 Newbie

You need to specify where (Facebook, king.com) and/or on what device (android mobile, iPad etc.) if we're to offer the appropriate help. Have you consulted the Troubleshooting sections of the FAQs (link at the bottom of the page)?

It's happening in all kinds of gadgets/platforms...
  • Adelle
    Adelle Posts: 2 Newbie

You need to specify where (Facebook, king.com) and/or on what device (android mobile, iPad etc.) if we're to offer the appropriate help. Have you consulted the Troubleshooting sections of the FAQs (link at the bottom of the page)?

Same problem! Are they planning on fixing this poor frog?
  • Adelle
    Adelle Posts: 2 Newbie

Same issue using both my iPad and my iPhone. It's very frustrating as it takes ages to actually get to that point (which should be the final move).

I hear ya, Paula!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?