hello come a time playing candy crush saga and I love ..

Ligia_Nayara
Ligia_Nayara Posts: 1 Newbie

A few days ago, I connect a person in the game candy crush saga facebook with the person, and then I connect again with my facebook, so my game did not come back, just stayed in the game the other person ... I uninstalled the game and installed again more did not work, did not return my game ... help me please!

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Ligia,

I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your game progress in Candy Crush Saga. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Narelle_May
    Narelle_May Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Ligia,

I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your game progress in Candy Crush Saga. I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I need help with a very similar situation. Please help us
  • Tan_Sandra
    Tan_Sandra Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Ligia,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I having this problem too. Please help...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?