AlphaBetty Completely Unplayable

Options
Nic_Carpenter
Nic_Carpenter Posts: 8 Level 2

I know there have been numerous users who have brought this up. However, NONE of the so-called "solutions" have solved this problem for me. I cannot even get through a single game without it crashing (and ultimately losing a life). It's been unplayable for months and I'm at the end of my patience with it. I'm on a brand-new iPad with the latest version of iOS and, like I said, I've tried all of the suggestions that have been offered here. I'm not complaining about the lack of levels (even though I have completed all those currently available). As it stands, even when King decides to grace us with new levels, I will be unable to play them anyway with the current state of the game. I'm very disappointed that King has not adequately fixed this issue, with how prevalent it apparently is. 

Who else is frustrated with AlphaBetty and it's continuous crashing? Maybe if enough of us come together, King will actually fix the problem!

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Nic,

I mainly enjoyed this one on PC, both on Facebook and King.com.

You can also play 365 levels there now.

Do you get any error message on your brand new iPad when you try to open the game there?

• Nic_Carpenter
    Nic_Carpenter Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hey Nic,

I mainly enjoyed this one on PC, both on Facebook and King.com.

You can also play 365 levels there now.

Do you get any error message on your brand new iPad when you try to open the game there?

Nope, no error message appears. Everything seems normal until, suddenly, my screen momentarily goes black and I find myself back at my home screen. This also happened on my previous iPad, which was a mini2 (I think). I had hoped when I got a new iPad it would fix the problem. And it did, at first. But within a couple weeks, it began doing the same thing. It started doing it after the 2nd game played. Now, I can't even get through 1 game without being booted.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?