Why no action to make 1859 more fair?

Options
oldmantrying
oldmantrying Posts: 20 Level 2

I've been making requests for days now but they are all being marked as duplicates. If they have the nerve to actually post my stats I'll be surprised. 10 days playing now and 344 games lost and the count is rising by about 35-40 games per day. My highest score is around 140,000 with another 6 games over 100,00. To reach this level I must have a little bit of play knowledge, right? 180,000 to win 1 star is insane, should be lowered to 80,000 or else fix the game to have more time candies fall. I've cleared 100's of boards totally to see not a single time candy fall with the new batch. Not a fair game!!! I'll keep posting my losing stats on some of the other players comments daily until I finally get REALLY!!! lucky since there is absolutely no skill in this game. Congrats to all the lucky souls who have passed this level. You should go out and buy some lottery tickets.

Answers

• nutmeg
    nutmeg Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

this morning I went tolevel 1859 on my ipad and I only needed 80,000 points to pass the level.  needless to say, it was much easier.  but why not fix it on the pc?

What?! 80,000!
  • oldmantrying
    oldmantrying Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited July 2016
    Options

this morning I went tolevel 1859 on my ipad and I only needed 80,000 points to pass the level.  needless to say, it was much easier.  but why not fix it on the pc?

I found the same thing this afternoon (on 7-27-16) and passed on the 11th try with 103,600. After 13 days and 457 games lost on the pc I was happy to end it all. The game will be fun again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?