🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 196 - 14 240

Options
13»

Comments

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Yeah, on level 14222, 22 moves really isn't enough to deal with the jelly. Firstly, you need to get the candy cobra, which always takes one move, and quite a bit of toffee drops down to obstruct the way. Following that, you have to hit the sour skulls encasing jelly jars, which will use up at least 5 moves (usually it takes much longer than that). Opening the jelly jars also takes a while and mopping up the jelly they spawn takes too long, so perhaps the level developers should make this easier. 30 moves/removing the sour skulls is more balanced.

I would also like to comment on level 14224 - with similar issues.

This is how the level looked in its first version. It was pretty good in difficulty and I enjoyed it.

However, after two rounds of move reductions and the addition of even more blockers to remove, the level has ended up with 18 moves and too many blockers. I'd suggest reverting it back to the first version.

As usual, with no winstreak, many levels were difficult.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

ʕᴥ• ʔ☝ JJ most excellent description on those levels!

I am always amazed when I am told of the move reductions or addition of blockers in levels. I really do not pay attention to that and just concentrate on what I get. Sometimes I play the new levels slowly and sometimes quickly. I watch videos when there is a question as to whether I need to use a Lucky Candy or not and when other players complain about a level. Lots of times just like to look at the very start of a video or skip to the end. Try pausing the videos too at your own confusion points. With very tricky levels you can play the video at the same time right next to your game and watch/pause it as you play your game.

At present, when time/schedule allows new playing mode in process. Always changing just like the game.

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Well, that's quite a nice playstyle. Yep, many levels become harder after a while, but a couple of them do become easier again when I check months later.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Honestly, I don’t see how 14224 is ever gonna be possible with only 18 moves. I’m just doing the robotic drone play over and over and over until I get up to the 125 moves purchase with my gold bars. Cause I’m gonna need em 🙄🤣🤷‍♀️

• Iluvgames
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi, so how the heck did this happen? I was 10 levels ahead of everyone in this episode not 20 minutes ago!!! Looked again 2 minutes ago and this player, who I don’t even remember seeing their icon in this episode, wins 12-15 levels in 20 minutes??? 😳😳😳. That’s not possible!!! Is that person right who said the Episodes aren’t live? Are the episodes fixed??? You should give me my 30 bars back that I used (and that I NOW have apparently wasted) to get to where I was in this episode. I only used them because I was most likely going to win the episode and recoup some of what I spent to do so. THIS makes me so mad!!! Downright Angry 😡😡😡

• Iluvgames
    Options

And I had been playing for hours using two devices and I frequently check the status on the episode race cause I know you have to play a level before that’ll update, just sayin….I’m aware of that. I’m still annoyed by this 😔

• rachelcrush
    rachelcrush Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I can’t see how this level 14230 can be possible in 20 moves. I don’t think one UFO can complete it, probably need a few and the creators definitely trying to make me buy a party pooper (yup intended) or to get more moves

I understand trying to make levels challenging but being overboard to the point of impossible is killing the game

• HaMFaCe
    HaMFaCe Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

14233 isn’t possible .. that’s 6 days now on it. I’m off to play words for friends now, the most boring game in the world, except of course for candy crush. You really do want players to just leave don’t you.

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2
    edited November 2023
    Options

spel 14221 onmogelijk met 22 zetten

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?