πŸ‘†πŸ¦‹ New Feature - Tap the Butterfly

Options

Comments

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 375 Level 4
    Options
    Neutral 😐 It's okay, neither good nor bad. I don't mind it, but it doesn't significantly change my gameplay experience.

This is the second time I get this event, and for the second time it took me to pass 4 episodes to collect all six butterflies.

• chvylver
    chvylver Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Like it! 🌟 It's a nice addition, but I'm still getting the hang of it. Excited to see what more it can offer

It's a fun new feature, but it doesn't seem to working to well. You can tap on them but it does not show that you caught them..

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,662 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Love it! πŸ¦‹ It adds a fun twist to the game, and I enjoy collecting the butterflies and getting rewards

I was able to collect today.

• countah1
    countah1 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I don’t get the butterfly concept. I have tapped on a lot of them but got no rewards. I don’t see them every time I play , just some times. Don’t understand this.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,385 Level 5
    Options
    Love it! πŸ¦‹ It adds a fun twist to the game, and I enjoy collecting the butterflies and getting rewards

votedΒ 

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,686 Level 5
    Options

Votedβœ…

I love this feature because the rewards are good. I went through three episodes to get them all. I would increase the days from 2d and 23h to 4d to give everyone the opportunity to complete the event.πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘‹πŸ‚πŸπŸŽƒπŸ¦‡πŸ‘»

• kittycat59
    kittycat59 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

I had the opportunity to try this feature whilst competing for the green gem challenge. I thought the cute butterflies added a nice touch to the game and when all caught, the end screen with all of them flying away was really lovely. I also had to complete 3 episodes to catch them all, but did not mind as I was playing 2 events at the same time.

• palasa
    palasa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

That can say. Wow! Because I win 3 episode at the same time and is getting more interesting

• fireflyata
    fireflyata Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

@QueenB Not sure 'bout that Tap the Butterfly feature. I played 60 levels already and I got only 2 butterflies. If I remember correctly, I finished 90 levels before I was able to collect all the 6 butterflies. That's a lot of levels to finish in just 2 days. But then, maybe I was to occupied with crushing that I didn't notice the butterfly. I love the prize though, 2 UFO.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,284 Level 5
    Options
    Haven't tried it yet πŸ€” I haven't encountered the feature in my game yet, so I can't say

Hi @QueenB I have this feature when I first installed this game in my new phone, but later on it disappeared from my game's activities tab.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?