How do I remove people from my candy…

Options
hafsamalyk
hafsamalyk Posts: 4 Newbie

How do I remove people from my candy crush. I can’t see my facebook friends. I only see random people. I dont want them in the game with me. I want my Facebook friends

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @hafsamalyk🙋‍♀️

With regards to the unknown people while playing Races, it is not a glitch in your game, but a recent change that King has brought in... They have been adding random players to the features😶

To check if you have any of your friends in your game --> You can check your profile and see if you see any of your friends there! If you do not know how to look -->

• Click on your profile icon at the top of the game map screen (that we see between the lives with Red heard & Gold Bars);
    • You will see the screen with all your inventory (saved boosters);
    • Now, click on "Friends" that you see at the top of that pink box;
    • If you see any list, check if those are your friends or not.
    • Click on a name and you will see 3 options -- (a) Send life; (b) Request Life; and (c) unfriend.
    • If you do not know the people in there, click on "unfriend" button, and they should be removed.

** You said you made a new account! Did you add all your friends to this new account? There could have been a glitch when you were adding your friends to your game and they weren't added!! Recently, I have been reading complaints about players losing their friends and lives received from them!!

If that's what happened in your game, I am sorry to say that you will have to add all of them again! But, it is easy... Profile icon -- Friends tab -- at the bottom of the screen, click on "Add more friends" -- you should see game's auto suggestions along with your Friends. Select all your friends and send them requests.

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance🍫🍫

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @hafsamalyk🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Do you have a Kingdom account and did you "sync" your game with both Facebook and Kingdom accounts?

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

• hafsamalyk
    hafsamalyk Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Yes it is synced with facebook. I can not sync it with my accounts because both are made with different emails. When I was playing candy crush with my previous Fb account, I had all my friends synced in. But now I have created a new one and from this account, I can not see any of my friends’ in the game and the game is a bit weird because I am not winning any gold bars. Whenever the episode race starts, ít automatically makes me in the 5th position and I see random people taking the lead which are not even connected with me in the game.

• PummyRaj
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @hafsamalyk🙋‍♀️

With regards to the unknown people while playing Races, it is not a glitch in your game, but a recent change that King has brought in... They have been adding random players to the features😶

To check if you have any of your friends in your game --> You can check your profile and see if you see any of your friends there! If you do not know how to look -->

• Click on your profile icon at the top of the game map screen (that we see between the lives with Red heard & Gold Bars);
    • You will see the screen with all your inventory (saved boosters);
    • Now, click on "Friends" that you see at the top of that pink box;
    • If you see any list, check if those are your friends or not.
    • Click on a name and you will see 3 options -- (a) Send life; (b) Request Life; and (c) unfriend.
    • If you do not know the people in there, click on "unfriend" button, and they should be removed.

** You said you made a new account! Did you add all your friends to this new account? There could have been a glitch when you were adding your friends to your game and they weren't added!! Recently, I have been reading complaints about players losing their friends and lives received from them!!

If that's what happened in your game, I am sorry to say that you will have to add all of them again! But, it is easy... Profile icon -- Friends tab -- at the bottom of the screen, click on "Add more friends" -- you should see game's auto suggestions along with your Friends. Select all your friends and send them requests.

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance🍫🍫

• Aj_Johnson
    Aj_Johnson Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

How do you unfriend when no unfriend or any other option or information is shown?????

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,047 Legend
    Options

If you are in the player card test group and you have friends who are not then it's not possible to unfriend them nor is it possible to send them lives. They are stuck there in limbo, looking like this:

I know this player isn't playing any more. But no, I can't unfriend him.

• Aj_Johnson
    Aj_Johnson Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited November 2023
    Options

That’s exactly what it looks like. But they are still in the game for sure. Their game count goes up and they’re competing in my group weekly contest.?.? There are others that show up like that too. I can send them lives when requested, but not when I just want to, it just tells me they’re info is coming soon, crazy. Thank you for your your reply.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?