Connected to fb, formatted phone, progress dropped several levels

Options
Shubhangi_Sharma
Shubhangi_Sharma Posts: 1 Newbie

I connected to fb and synced my candy crush saga progress there. When I reinstalled and connected with fb, I dropped several levels down. How can I get back to the same level without playing them again?

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Shubhangi-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Shubhangi-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Paulo_da_Costa
    Paulo_da_Costa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

Se are a lot of people who are not synchronizedI am on 1920 on m'y phone and 1913 on m'y laptopPlease help
  • irishsm
    irishsm Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi  ezdiamond. Any chance you could send me a private message. Im 5 games from the end on my tablet. My phone is about 20 levels bebind. It will not sync and I get a red cross every time. I have cleared cache a number of times and reinstalled on both devices only to lose all boosters and it takes me back to 1895.same issue for over 2 weeks now. Ive creted a contact via the app but no one has helped me. Can you help please. 

• Jersey
    Jersey Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Can someone send me a private message to fix my syncing progress problem with facebook. Thank you

• Jersey
    Jersey Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

Can someone send me a private message as well. My phone says connected to Facebook but my

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?