Hello On my phone i'm much furder whit candy crush saga then on my pc. But it won't sync

Options

Answers

• TQB
    TQB Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing some account problems. I would like to take a look at your progress. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Same here
  • Ton
    Ton Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Dear all, I'm facing the same issue. I already reinstalled two times candy crush as well as Facebook. Still it's not working. On my phone I was at level 1901 on my phone but on FB I got stuck at level 1895. So again I managed to complete 4 levels on my phone but I will not synchronise with FB. Hence I again reinstalled Candy crush and FB again and I am back at 1895. And still a red cross on my phone when it tries to connect to Facebook. Only a green cross in the beginning after a clean install. But after that ........the red cross again. PLEASE HELP.

• Leonie-5
    Leonie-5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here. Re-installing the app doesn't work.

• Salvatore-2
    Salvatore-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here. But I'm worried that since this is marked as solved they are not checking it any more 

• Anyulina
    Anyulina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem!!!!

• Asya_Kovarsky
    Asya_Kovarsky Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue, please help!

• pawa
    pawa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. It is really frustrating as on my pc i'm stuck in level 1883 and I ws so happy i got through it on my mobile. 

• Smirre80
    Smirre80 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here! Please resolve this fast. As i like this game so much, i want it to function correctly. 

• jeanniec1011
    jeanniec1011 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing some account problems. I would like to take a look at your progress. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

I have the same issue for over a week now - please fix this or at least post something acknowledging the issue with some estimated time to get it fixed !!!!!
  • 24orion
    24orion Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

I am having the same problem with Candy Crush on my mobile phone. For few weeks the sychronization is not working. Always by connecting only the red cross in right bellow corner appears. Can you be so kind help me to fix it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?