⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Earn Access to Special Boosts

Options
Jeanne.jo
Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3

It would be nice to be able to earn or be given access to the special boosts like the spaceship and paint brush or the teeth.  I received a few of the spaceship for free several months back, but I have no idea how that came about.  Would you consider adding these to the daily spinning wheel or the other methods we get or earn some extra boosts on a regular basis.  I love that you give so many boosts away for free now on a regular basis, but I would love it even more if you would add the special ones to the mix as well. 

Thank you for the boosts that we do get now and for making the game fun. 

I play on my mobile and on facebook on my desktop daily.  It only lets me chose one below. 

Regards,

Jeanne Burke

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

It would be nice but King wouldn't be much of a business if it gave everything away for free. My inner skeptic doesn't really see this happening personally.

• Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    Options

It would be nice but King wouldn't be much of a business if it gave everything away for free. My inner skeptic doesn't really see this happening personally.

I see what you mean, but I would imagine a lot of people pay for extra boosts when they run out of the free ones, so they would probably also pay for the special ones - just my perception. I have never paid for any boosts but I guess there are a lot of people who do. Will you pass on my suggestion anyhow? Thank you. Jeanne Burke

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?