We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

The graphics for Candy Crush suddenly became very jerky and slow, anyone else have this issue?

2»

Answers

• Craig_Meyer
    Craig_Meyer Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi CandyCrusher,

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.

Could you please let us know which model of mobile device you have as well as OS version?

Until the issue has been resolved I suggest you play the game on Facebook or King.com

Thanks for your patience and understanding while we work on this.

- Mark, Team King Care

Motorola MAXX2 Android 6.0.1. - Happens on last life.
  • Freakytrish_
    Freakytrish_ Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi CandyCrusher,

Could you please let us know which model of mobile device you have as well as OS version?

Until the issue has been resolved I suggest you play the game on Facebook or King.com

- Mark, Team King Care

Galaxy S4
  • Timlr80
    Timlr80 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi CandyCrusher,

- Mark, Team King Care

Started happening to me too on my S5 yesterday. makes it unplayable. Reboot, clearing the cache, and reinstalling don't help, and i last all my boosters.
  • Zatlynn
    Zatlynn Posts: 4 Newbie

Same with me on my S5! I start playing without a problem and then after a while it becomes super slow and choppy where each move is like in slow motion. One if the first posters above said it was when you get down to one or less lives and he's right! It isn't until you get more lives that it will run properly again. No amount of restarting or cache clearing will help if you don't have enough lives. Please fix!

With all the intelligence it takes to create the game in the first place, I'm not sure why this shouldn't be an easy fix???? I don't know how any player got to levels any higher with this issue?
  • Zatlynn
    Zatlynn Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi guys,

Thank you all for providing info about the issue.

The Development Team has located the issue and solved it through a hotfix.

Kindly reboot your mobile device, make sure you are online (WiFi or 3G/4G enabled) and start the game in order to apply the hotfix.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

It did not do while playing on my chromebook for the last 15 minutes and was able to beat the level and move on. I'm sorry as I would not know now whether the issue was still on my Note 4 or not. Thanks for the quick fix :)
  • Cindy_Dale
    Cindy_Dale Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi guys,

Kindly reboot your mobile device, make sure you are online (WiFi or 3G/4G enabled) and start the game in order to apply the hotfix.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I am still experiencing the issue even after restarting my device multiple times.
  • Leyanni
    Leyanni Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited October 2016

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I use a computer. My flash is up to date. This started over a month ago. Have rebooted several times. Still have the problem. I play on Face book.
  • Leyanni
    Leyanni Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi CandyCrusher,

- Mark, Team King Care

Same problem home computer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?