⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 2030 nearly impossible it takes so long for the candies to drop you run out of time

Options
sastvic26
sastvic26 Posts: 5 Level 2

totally stupid level takes too much time for candies to drop you run out of time

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

And yet I passed this very afternoon. Do you not think less than two days after release is a bit early to have given up? It's not like you'll have anything else new to deal with for at least another five, after all!

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    edited September 2016
    Options

I had about 20 attempts & passed it. Boosters did not help. I managed to match 3 coloured Bombs in the right hand section & matching with the most predominate coloured Candy helped. Cascades of Candies do have +5 Candies. When i finally passed it my time had run out & i did not have sufficent points, but thankfully there were still +5 Candies on the Board & they turned into Wrapped Candies & exploded. I play only on a Laptop & Facebook.  I do have a Tablet & Phone but will not Sync them due to Booster issues.

I detest timed Levels, but this one i quite enjoyed. Good luck.  

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

And yet I passed this very afternoon. Do you not think less than two days after release is a bit early to have given up? It's not like you'll have anything else new to deal with for at least another five, after all!

You're such an a$$bag
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

I agree he is an a$$bag, if he has really completed it why is he here? The thing people are trying to point out to King is this is a boring level, we want to play not just stare at the screen unable to make a move while the time runs out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?