📝 We want your feedback on the levels 14 736 - 14 780

Options
13»

Comments

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

What a busy 2 hrs, completing the remaining 2 episodes, happy to collect 2x45 gold bars from Champions Race.

There's a bonus for today - 25 additional gold bars from Gold Rush.

Not bad, completing 30 levels for 115 gold bars.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

Good job there! I no want to wait on playing new levels for Champions Race. The Gold Rush will have to do for me, looks like perhaps I have the one where I can complete old levels, if not it is no go today on it for me also. I do love seeing how players like to play! I don't for the most part like to play too hard...

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,075 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

So I've done all 45 levels on the first day of release for mobile. What does that tell you? Well, it's a chore to get out of the way, that's what it tells you. Get it over and done with and get on with my life.

I can't tell you anything else about these levels because it turns out that mine are completely different from everyone else's. @QueenB any idea why this is? Some of my levels I have recognised to be next week's levels for other players. Some of mine look easier than those posted on YouTube. Those levels marked as "hard" or "nightmarish" etc seem to be the same as other players, but all the others are different. Can this be explained please? What is the point of having a feedback section if we don't all have the same levels? One example is my level 14 737. This is my screenshot. Sorry it's so big, I seem to not be able to make it smaller.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,075 Level 5
    Options

Wow @Russ_Boudrie you dug up an old post of mine there, that was months ago! Yes, I was still trying to advise players on how to get lots and lots of free boosters back then, and to scroll back once to level 10 for a hundred UFOs I thought would be worth it. But hey, I've long given up on that idea and stopped playing at level 15,000, because quite frankly the game is just boring now, even if you have an endless supply of boosters, it isn't fun at these high levels. I quit when I had hundreds of gold bars left.

• annmary
    annmary Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Level 14752 is IMPOSSIBLE! Is there any problem? I've been trying to pass it for days but I can't even get close! Please help! I'm losing the pleasure to play and I'm thinking of giving up. I've lost all my golden bars; I used to win Candy royale but now it seems it's become a utopic goal. I definitely prefer golden bars to boosters, but there's no incentive to get them. Furthermore this sort of scenario is the same at each level... Once you pass a level, you get stuck again in the following one. It's so frustrating!

• DBrain
    DBrain Posts: 626 Level 3
    Options

Sorry about that friend, I feel your pain and I know how frustrating it could be, that’s the more reason I put in everything to make sure I beat levels on first attempt if not before you know a lot of boasters will be wasted. Thanks for the heads up I am almost at that level, I will definitely go in hard, lol😂

Well the game is programmed to hold players down, but I know no level is impossible. Speaking from experience, it can only frustrate players but at the end of the tunnel there’s always light.

Take a break, get some rest, You will definitely beat it, all the best friend.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?