My wife's Candy Crush account has synced with mine.

Options
Trevor_Andrews
Trevor_Andrews Posts: 1 Newbie

My wife was at level 1205 in Candy Crush on one iPad. I was at level 210 on another iPad. I have now jumped to level 1205 and my wife can no longer play the game as herself. Levels prior to 1205 now show us both having identical scores. I have uninstalled Facebook and candy crush to no avail.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Trevor-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your wife back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

• Julie_SM
    Julie_SM Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi Trevor-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you and your wife back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

I drop from level 2053 to 2033. Have photo of it. Pleeease help me. :( it says I use another e-mail also. And I never had used that email for cc saga. All my boosters are over in that e-mail I never used. Have photo of that also. :/ .. please help!!
  • roswelito17
    roswelito17 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I hace the same problem as Trevor, I was playing level 1970 and when moving to 1971 i realized i moved to that level as a different user and mine esa stocked in 1970, and ir a log in again as myself i loose every single life and boost i won so far, do not know what to do not to loose either my progress nor my life and boosters!I got pictures to prove the switch and all my lives and boosters. Help please

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?