๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Events on the Map - How do you feel about it?

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,942 Community Manager
edited November 2023 in Discussions

Hey, Candy Crush Saga players ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ

We want to hear your thoughts on the events you encounter on the main Saga Map.

What are the events you might encounter in the Saga map you may ask?

Events on the map are events which you need to reach a certain object on the Saga map such as a key, a chest or it can be Yeti sometimes before the time runs out.

Here are some examples:

One of the most recent Saga events that you might have played is the Fall Tour event where you have to reach Misty.

These Saga events have one thing in common and that is to reach the object on the your saga map before the time displayed runs out and then you collect your rewards.

Share your thoughts in the comments:

Feel free to expand on your choice. What do you like or dislike about the events? Any suggestions for improvements?

Your feedback matters, and we're excited to hear your opinions to make Candy Crush even sweeter! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Events on the Map - How do you feel about it? 47 votes

Love it ๐Ÿฅณ These events add an exciting twist to the game. I enjoy the challenge and variety they bring
44%
cookiemaeAndres-2Spinnifixmintmin2tininha1975MountainMomcarmenechevarriarebelchildPrincess_JessicaRacoon7AmoonmoonNico_GsteventsengSigmaMMXJONH10Arrowflinger200mimisToune_PGjk14KingFan242421 21 votes
Neutral ๐Ÿ˜ I'm okay with the events, but I don't have strong feelings one way or another
14%
DieOmimiAmberRaeLeospottedhorse[Deleted User]Rhonda_LteeweipingJBsewest 7 votes
It's a bit challenging ๐Ÿ˜… Sometimes, reaching the object before time runs out can be tough. I find it challenging, but that's part of the fun
21%
Werner_CichySabrinaMMiladyRlelenspadidas11zs1982greddycandyElviramartinez_61moe75bilbo1453Peaches12 10 votes
Not a fan ๐Ÿ˜• I find the events a bit frustrating or not as enjoyable. There might be room for improvement
14%
Peter_TornarosTzvi_MarcuCarol-38Deryckstevethomas3838CassDrottengamer 7 votes
I really don't enjoy the Saga Map Events. They disrupt my gameplay experience
4%
lionking26cwhitworth66 2 votes
ยซ134

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?