I play Candy Crush Saga on my laptop, but I do not get any boosters. Why is that?

Options
Cathy0214
Cathy0214 Posts: 10 Level 2

I play Candy Crush Saga on my laptop, but I do not get any boosters.  When I play on my Android, the boosters come on a regular basis.  I used to get boosters on my laptop, but they have stopped and I want to know why.

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Maybe I didn't explain myself very well, what challenge/event/promotion are completing, as that's where the boosters are at (like Wild Treasure, Kimmy's Gone Fishing, Cake Climb, etc). Other than the booster wheel and collecting sugar drops in certain levels ,completing levels in the main saga doesn't award you boosters on it's own. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    Options

What are you playing or doing in order to get boosters on your mobile?

• Cathy0214
    Options

If I knew that, I would not be writing you now.  I play both Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda on my mobile.  Bot provide boosters on a regular basis.  I will repeat my previous comment:  When playing Candy Crush Soda on my laptop, it USED TO get boosters on a regular basis.  Now, I do not get them at all.  Do I have to uninstall and then reinstall the program? 

• StuckInATree
    Answer ✓
    Options

Maybe I didn't explain myself very well, what challenge/event/promotion are completing, as that's where the boosters are at (like Wild Treasure, Kimmy's Gone Fishing, Cake Climb, etc). Other than the booster wheel and collecting sugar drops in certain levels ,completing levels in the main saga doesn't award you boosters on it's own. 

• Cathy0214
    Options

I don't get any booster wheel, Wild Treasure, Kimmy's Gone Fishing, Cake climb or any other way to collect boosters. That is my point!
  • Cathy0214
    Options

What are you playing or doing in order to get boosters on your mobile?

I have both Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda on my mobile.
  • StuckInATree
    Options

In that case, are you connecting your game to Facebook or to Kingdom? Without connecting to either, you wont have access to any of those features.
  • Cathy0214
    Options

I am connecting through Facebook. Like I said,I used to get them and now I do not. It seems as if those features have been turned off.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?