No more levels to play after 1385

Options
Kundan_Singh
Kundan_Singh Posts: 1 Newbie

I have completed level 1385 but there is no more levels to play. My Candy crash saga says that we are updating more level & will come back soon with more level. Please intimate how much time will take to update levels after 1385 on my phone. 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Kundan,

Have you checked for updates?

What sort of mobile device are you using? I think you really should have more levels available by now!

• BettyAnn_Reed
    BettyAnn_Reed Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I get the message more levels coming soon everytime I finish an episode now that I am in the higher levels.  For instance I just finished level 2240 and Candy Crush will make me wait 3 or 4 days before they give me more levels to play.  I have had this happen the last several episodes.  Am thinking of giving up the game.  It is like they are doling out levels for me to play and I am getting tired of it. 

• BettyAnn_Reed
    BettyAnn_Reed Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hey Kundan,

Have you checked for updates?

What sort of mobile device are you using? I think you really should have more levels available by now!

I get the message more levels coming soon everytime I finish an episode now that I am in the higher levels. For instance I just finished level 2240 and Candy Crush will make me wait 3 or 4 days before they give me more levels to play. I have had this happen the last several episodes. Am thinking of giving up the game. It is like they are doling out levels for me to play and I am getting tired of it. - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/no-more-levels-to-play-after-1385#entry_85196

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?