Why is candy crush saga crashing and sending me to home screen since January 10, 2017 update on my

Options
Maryann_Allen
Maryann_Allen Posts: 5 Level 2

Throws me back to Icon. Game won't load since newest update today, January 10, 2017

Answers

• Crystal_Pope
    Crystal_Pope Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Mine is also crashing. I wasn't able to play for all of December due to it doing the same thing on my iPad 2. I notified them and they said they no longer support the iPad 2 and I should probably upgrade my iPad. WRONG! Anyway, I kept getting emails saying they are working on it. Finally last week they said it was fixed and to try it again I did and it worked! Then when I did the upgrade today, BAM! It just crashes, crashes, crashes...

I haven't had any issues until today... open the app, says loading, takes me back to my home screen! Please fix soon!
  • Gmax6
    Gmax6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Mine is exactly the same just crashes and cannot get in to play 

I'm having the same problem on my iPad 2.
  • Lori-18
    Lori-18 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My Android tablet is having the same issue. As soon as I did update today, I tried to open up game, orange screen shows for a few seconds and then I get dumped out to home screen.
  • King_Kat
    King_Kat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue of crash and/or return to homescreen after Jan 10 update on my iPad 3, ver. 9.1. Don't see any fixes (or even acknowledgement) of this problem.
  • Kitty-5
    Kitty-5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue. My mom did not sync her account to Facebook and deleting and reinstalling would be loosing all her progress. She is at level 900+ and is very upset. Please advise.thanks
  • Jeanie51
    Jeanie51 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Exactly the same for me,so frustrating. As it's happened to so many of us,the company should surely realise it's their fault & not our phones or iPads. I have a brand new iPhone plus 6 & I never experienced any problems with this game on my really ancient phone! Last evening I emailed them for help & the reply this morning redirected me to this site which I had already joined in the hope someone would have the answer. Disappointed !!
  • Tine_Stasiak
    Tine_Stasiak Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same here, happened when i updated into version 1.91.0 om IPAD yesterday 10.1.17. This morning i was going to get a reward for playing striped candy competition, and then it crashes.. very annoying
  • Adelina_Ulici
    Adelina_Ulici Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Mine is also crashing. I wasn't able to play for all of December due to it doing the same thing on my iPad 2. I notified them and they said they no longer support the iPad 2 and I should probably upgrade my iPad. WRONG! Anyway, I kept getting emails saying they are working on it. Finally last week they said it was fixed and to try it again I did and it worked! Then when I did the upgrade today, BAM! It just crashes, crashes, crashes...

I have some problem please fix

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?