📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

‼️ Disappearing Events / Missing Daily Booster Machine‼️

Options

Comments

• Jules_Jules-2
    Jules_Jules-2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited November 2023
    Options

Now I'm down to level 15, despite logging in daily!

Can someone help??

Thanks

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @Jules_Jules-2 I doubt very much that anyone can help as when things go wrong with features such as the Treat Machine there is generally a fault at King's end that we know nothing about.

level 15, despite logging in daily!

Whilst you login every day do you play everyday? If you don't play everyday I believe King has introduced a change that results in the Daily Treat Machine treating you as if you haven't opened your game.

The last couple of weeks when I opened my game all of my Events/Features were missing from the game other than the Booster Wheel. This issue was also commented on by a lot of other people. The only way to get my Events back was by playing level. My theory is that this is King being sneaky and forcing people that only login to collect boosters from various features to actually play the game.

Another reason that you might be losing levels on your Treat Machine is that King seem incapable of making anything work correctly and then they ignore all the complaints that the issue generates.

People complaining about losing levels in their Daily Treat Machine have been common since the day the Treat Machine was released (here is one example). Sadly the same issue affected the Daily Treat Calendar which the Treat Machine replaced.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/304172/daily-treat-calendar/p1

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,017 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @Jules_Jules-2🙋‍♀️ Good Morning🌞

Like @Alienscar mentioned above, the Treat Machine progress cannot be restored!! Since the issue was already reported, we can only hope that they will fix it soon.

If you can give me below details, I will be able to report to our Community In-charge and they can ask the Studio when the issue will be fixed, while showing them how the glitch is affecting players!!

So, I need ⬇️

• Device you are using;
    • Version of the App you have right now;
    • Screenshot from yesterday's Treat Machine (you have one hopefully);
    • Screenshot from today's progress of the Machine

I will come back if I need any other details.

To post the screenshots, click on the 2nd button in bottom left corner of the open comment box🍫🍫

• memestang
    memestang Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why does the dailly game not appear everyday. I play everything and some days it does not appear and when it does it resets me back to day one. Very disappointing

• PummyRaj
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @memestang 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

This is a glitch that some players are experiencing!! But, not to worry, a small trick can bring the machine back 👍

Replay 1 or 2 old levels — win or lose, does not matter — go back to map screen & open the Events tab — you should find all the events that are currently available for you👍

Note: You might have to follow this step every day you open the game for the first time. That’s how it is in my game!

If you have any further questions or need to comment, type your comment in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,133 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game

065988 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

For about a week now, no events have been showing up in my events tab or on the map. The only event that appears is the booster wheel, none of the other contests. Very strange. I have tried rebooting several times over the last week.

• PummyRaj
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @065988🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Many Candy Crushers are experiencing this glitch from past! The events are just hiding and need a small kick to come out. But, rebooting our device won't bring them out!!

Please follow these steps --> replay 1 or 2 old levels -- win or lose does not matter -- go back to map screen -- open the Events tab -- you should see all the events are back (that are available to you as of today).

They will stay up until you close the game for the day. But, you might have to follow these steps again tomorrow. But now, you know the trick😉

If you have any questions, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫

• memeee
    memeee Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

There is a problem, I don't see anything

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,133 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please check updated your Apps and log in again. Than play any level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?