Disappeared booster

Options
Erminia_Schiavo
Erminia_Schiavo Posts: 1 Newbie

I am currently on level 1625 and had a lot of boosters on my phone, which have suddenly all disappeared. Why?

I'm very disappointied!

How can I get my boosters back ??

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Erminia-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have lost your Boosters. We do not recommend storing too many of the won Boosters as these are saved to your device and not to your game. I have added your comment to our moderator thread for more information.

Thanks! 

• Quark_Atom
    Quark_Atom Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Erminia-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have lost your Boosters. We do not recommend storing too many of the won Boosters as these are saved to your device and not to your game. I have added your comment to our moderator thread for more information.

Thanks! 

Cez, I'm in the same boat. All my booster were lost. Years of playing and achieving are gone. I specifically create a CC Saga account to insure that progress could be backed up if I, for example, upgraded to a new phone, etc. That worked fine when I went from a iPhone 5 to 6s. But this latest quality error in the app has decimated all my booster counts back to zero, even after reloading my CCS account.Do you know how frustrating it is to LOOSE years of playing accomplishments and time investment in your game.You guys need to work with your players and community to make us whole again. I am at level 1200 and desire to go forward, play and contribute has evaporated every time I look at the game now. Then again, maybe it's for the best since I'll have a LOT MORE free time to use in my life if I discontinue playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?