gate 2167

Options
Huang_Ko-Wei
Huang_Ko-Wei Posts: 1 Newbie

the candy crush gate 2167 are not stop when finished , it's continue to run the burn always.

please to solve it ASAP.

Answers

• Javier-2
    Javier-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there- Welcome to King Care. Thanks for giving us feedback regarding this level. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have an update for you soon. 

Have a sweet week! 

Any news?
  • Cathy_Coyle-2
    Cathy_Coyle-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi there- Welcome to King Care. Thanks for giving us feedback regarding this level. We are currently looking into this and we hope to have an update for you soon. 

Have a sweet week! 

Not fixed! I want credits!
  • Cathy_Coyle-2
    Cathy_Coyle-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

This issue has now been resolved. Please close the app and restart your device as this will allow the update to install.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Not fixed I want credits!
  • Erin_Moreno
    Erin_Moreno Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

This issue has now been resolved. Please close the app and restart your device as this will allow the update to install.

Kind regards,

Johnny

First off, my ap is completely up to date. This level is most definitely NOT fixed. You have known of this issue for at least 7 weeks (according to dates on posts), to not have resolved it is ridiculous
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Took about an hour but finally it finished with a score of 191087800. Plug it in and let it run...

Glad that you have completed this now :-)
  • Julie_Shay
    Julie_Shay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Not fixed. Running right now. Up to 9.4 million
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I had the same problem the first time I solved it. The 2nd time, I finished it with no moves left. It did not generate any special candies and ended like it was supposed to. When I solved it the first time, I wondered if that was the way it was designed to make it harder. So I don't know if that is true, or if they have fixed it. 

This should now be fixed, please let us know if you experience any further problems.
  • Joost_Koolen
    Joost_Koolen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Over 260 Million and counting... Latest version of the app... What to do?!
  • Judie_Ulman
    Judie_Ulman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

This is still not fixed! I am up to date and it still continues to run.
  • Judie_Ulman
    Judie_Ulman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Looks like it's ok to pass if you log into the computer and play it. Worked for me!

Did not work on the computer for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?