⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why do I no longer get sugar drops?

Nabber
Nabber Posts: 4 Newbie

I no longer receive sugar drop levels when playing Candy Crush Saga on my computer. I also used to be able to get sugar drops on previously played levels but cannot see the bouncy c's anymore. What happened?

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

This was only a promotion so I'm guessing it has finished now or maybe even been given to other players. I know that a lot of the promo's go out to random groups and then they change around. 

• Nabber
    Nabber Posts: 4 Newbie

This was only a promotion so I'm guessing it has finished now or maybe even been given to other players. I know that a lot of the promo's go out to random groups and then they change around. 

No it was not just a promotion. Everyone else that I know of still gets the sugar drops (bouncy c's). In fact I still get them on mobile I just don't get them anymore on my computer.
  • ljg_candy_crushe
    ljg_candy_crushe Posts: 9 Level 2

I've asked this question several times with no response. First it was missing boosters, now this. I'm on level 2193 but when the last of my boosters are gone, I'm deleting the game. I've had enough of King playing me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?