Losing Interest

Options
Casey_Fields
Casey_Fields Posts: 7 Level 2

Almost every level requires boosts. I have never, I mean never, gotten the jackpot on the daily spin after years of play. It's addicting but I'm feeling more and more like an idiot for continuing to play.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

You can use boosters to make life simpler but it can be done without using them. If that's the way you feeling then maybe give the game a little break or try something else, if you put too much energy into one thing it can get frustrating after a while.

• Casey_Fields
    Casey_Fields Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

You can use boosters to make life simpler but it can be done without using them. If that's the way you feeling then maybe give the game a little break or try something else, if you put too much energy into one thing it can get frustrating after a while.

The problem is, that almost without exception, the games cannot be won without using boosts and/or extra lives. Cant' blame King I guess, they are making an absolute fortune but at least when this first started they were more subtle. Now like I said, I feel like an idiot continuing to play. I suspect that you work for King, there's always someone claiming to LOVE timed games and bragging that they NEVER buy coins. That's BS.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?