Level 2322 Another Level that requires a lucky board

Options
Lynn_PS
Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2

Why do king continue to put these levels out that require zero skill just luck.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lynn-  Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value the thoughts of our loyal players. 

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. Thanks again for the feedback, your comments will be passed on. 

In the meantime here is a video of one of our players passing this level, I hope it can give you some pointers :-) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3IDtoNAAgo

Have a sweet week! 

• Lynn_PS
    Lynn_PS Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Hi Lynn-  Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value the thoughts of our loyal players. 

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. Thanks again for the feedback, your comments will be passed on. 

In the meantime here is a video of one of our players passing this level, I hope it can give you some pointers :-) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3IDtoNAAgo

Have a sweet week! 

i passed the level but I am just saying had to wait for the lucky board.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I've been stuck here since yesterday as well. Just wasted the last of my boosters, and my gold trying to beat it. Videos, where bombs drop outta nowhere, don't help much either. All those videos are like that, never happens like that in my world. Think I need another break from this game. 

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I too am on this stupid level.  A ridiculous amount of crap to clear first and then have to deal with the licorice on the end.  The whole time I'm playing tonight I'm thinking---this game has just become stupid and I'm not having fun waiting for Mr. Lucky to show up because I don't want to buy boosters.  It used to be one headache level an episode--now it's practically every other one. I literally spend more time on this forum than actually playing the game----not good.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?