📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New design schemes...what the developers fail to grasp

Options
13»

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,004 Level 5
    Options

BTW, it didn't take long in the new episode to find and idiotic, poorly designed level. 2322 is it. I got that bored with it, I used 6 hammers to get rid of it !!!

As with Bruce and Tammy, I am a glutton for punishment, although I play the game a lot less than I used to.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Everyone- Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. We always listen and have made changes for this reason in the past. 

We are often working on new events and challenges to enable our players to win extra free boosters to help with those trickier levels too as they progress further through the game. 

We always try to keep the balance between fun and challenging and please know that your comments have been passed on. 

Have a sweet week! 

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

BTW, it didn't take long in the new episode to find and idiotic, poorly designed level. 2322 is it. I got that bored with it, I used 6 hammers to get rid of it !!!

As with Bruce and Tammy, I am a glutton for punishment, although I play the game a lot less than I used to.

Noooooo !!!! I just pulled up to this one too, took one look and came here to see what was said about it. I don't even have 6 hammers !! I too am a glutton for punishment I suppose, or I wouldn't do this to myself every day. Might as well start a whole new page for this one, cuz I'm sure our friends will be round soon. Haha !!
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I agree as well. The past 2 episodes have been just horrible. I have been stuck on 2315 ever since the day I finally beat 2311. I can't beat this one either, because I need at least 10 hammers to knock out those clocks, and I can't seem to get enough. All my boosters got wasted on 2311, before it was fixed. I have tried without any hammers about 30 times, and I can't do it. If tomorrows new episodes are this bad, and if I ever get the hell off this one, I will quit forever. Too frustrating, and not even close to being fun.

Lmao Tammy, yes he was. Saw some peeps dishing it back at him one day, and haven't seen him since. I keep waiting for him to show up under another name. Maybe Ace is Baz. Hahaha !! Sure sounds like him ;) Stuck on 2322 now. Booster count 0 too :'(
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Hello Tracy and Peter; I've been stuck on 2322 for over a day now. Played multiple times, not even close to beating it. Hammers, hand switches and color bombs needed, ugh !!!! So boring and ridiculous
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I agree as well. The past 2 episodes have been just horrible. I have been stuck on 2315 ever since the day I finally beat 2311. I can't beat this one either, because I need at least 10 hammers to knock out those clocks, and I can't seem to get enough. All my boosters got wasted on 2311, before it was fixed. I have tried without any hammers about 30 times, and I can't do it. If tomorrows new episodes are this bad, and if I ever get the hell off this one, I will quit forever. Too frustrating, and not even close to being fun.

LOL I;m stuck on 2322 too haha I just posted how I spend more time on the forum than actually playing the game!!
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I love you guys! When I get stuck like this (2322) it's so nice to know I'm not alone....Well CC...it's not us, it's you...We can't all be unskilled dummies. LOL
  • Bp101697
    Bp101697 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

For me levels since 1200s, especially after Wonky Wonderland are ridiculously hard. King team also buffed many levels to be even harder. Is it fun to buff levels to grab money from players? However, it is only getting started. Levels since 1500s,  out episodes are insanely hard to pass and requires a huge amount of boosters, yet they buffed some of them too. After that the most levels are also extremely hard to pass until level 2000. I wished 2000s the levels would be better, but no, and worse and worse instead. You introduced new element but ruined the levels by buffing them before releasing. What the **** and they are getting worse and worse. When I reach 2000 I may quit if they do not make it better and release new elements in the game.

Again. Why you must buff easy levels and especially the latest episode? I don't understand you. What a BS. FU King.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?