πŸŽ™We want your feedback on the levels 14 646 - 14 690

Options
13Β»

Comments

• Ahmedgsk10
    Ahmedgsk10 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@christinewupp i am thinking well to delete the application from my phone, it’s not a game anymore

you have to pay for buying boosters or cheating

• pontius
    pontius Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Anybody passed level 14689?

Looks like no way to pass without paying, no way to get 250 blue candies in 22 moves.

I have not spent any $$ yet, and not going to. Looks like it's my level to quit.

It was fun until King decided that $$ is more important than people playing. Sad.

• tyapa
    tyapa Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Why are you asking for our feedback if you do not care?

You can tell us that your game now is a pay game,that would be honest at least.

Do you have a QA team? Programmers just releasing some junk to make sure that players pay,

Where did you get those programmers who cannot even get an algorithm design right?

In my company they would be fired next day.

Admit that only $$ you care about. Dishonest.

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 624 Level 3
    Options

This is interesting to me. On the q&a team who would you like them to be for? Would you like for the players to ask questions from the designers? What games let you ask questions from the designers. On the algorithms why do you feel they are not designed correctly? On it being a pay game the game and all games are for profit. What's dishonest about that? It is basically a free game like Farmville and other mobile games that have in game purchases they are free as well. Just wondering.

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Hi, So over just the past few weeks the Ads for extra moves at the end of a level have been showing this and it’s primarily only on my iPad πŸ€”. Sometimes but rarely, on my iPhone. Is this intentional or a glitch? These levels are hard enough to pass and when we get close and don’t have just the few extra moves to win, it’s so frustrating!! These levels that take 2-4 days to pass are just so not fun πŸ˜”. It turns winning an episode into a two week event πŸ™„ I’m stuck again, this time on level 14647 for days now. Can we fix or get back the extra moves for Ads please? It would have helped me pass if I’d had them. πŸ˜”

And, on a positive note, the newer moves for Ads with 4+2+UFO or CB is nice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Thanks, that one was a pleasant surprise πŸ˜‰

• Iluvgames
    Options

Ummm, Level 14686, Day 5 πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. A little help please πŸ™

• Iluvgames
    Options

Same thing with level 14689, Ugh!! Today is only day two but it’s already apparent that it’s another one of those impossible levels, passable only with the extra 125 moves πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

Can I just share my feelings on these episodes that have 4-5 impossible levels in them?? I mean it knocks you out of every signal event for weeks and weeks and is just so not fun at all πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?