Lost all levels on candy crush saga, help!!

Options

Answers

• Jenn-6
    Jenn-6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this problem also. I got a new phone but my candy crush levels didn't restore. I wasn't connected through email or facebook and I was around level 500.

• Tail_Dragger
    Tail_Dragger Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here. All levels lost.

• antoinegv
    antoinegv Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same here! I was at level 450 on soda saga, but my phone broke. I did not back the game with facebook or email. Thanks!
  • John_Rowley
    John_Rowley Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello Kayleigh, Elaine,

Hello.

Please also check your King Care inboxes as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hi Johnny. Do you know what to try if your inbox doesn't respond? This more and more looks like a fault there end. It's (so far) the only game!!
  • Kachemak_Bay_Pir
    Kachemak_Bay_Pir Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I lost all my levels also, was on 1376, now level 1 after updating, and the new rewards calendar appeared.  The same thing happened about three months ago.

This problem is getting really old, please fix the game.

• Marlene-5
    Marlene-5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I Think i have the same problem. I bougt a new phone Yesterday and lost all my levels - I was at level 2000 or more
  • Mai_Catti
    Mai_Catti Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello i have the same problem, i play Candy Crush Saga always on Facebook and two nights ago i entered the game and it was all reseted if i wanted to play i had to start from level 1, is there any way to restore all my progress? I was on level up to 784 (can't rembember which exactly). Thank you!

• Donna_Tadman
    Donna_Tadman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi, Can you help me too? I was playing Candy Crush via facebook... It worked okay in the morning, but tonight it looked weird and said it's downloading and after that I was in the level 1. I was over 2200 before that.

mine had done exactly the same as yours ;( im gutted !
  • Erinn_Brooks
    Erinn_Brooks Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem, lost my progress

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hello i have the same problem, i play Candy Crush Saga always on Facebook and two nights ago i entered the game and it was all reseted if i wanted to play i had to start from level 1, is there any way to restore all my progress? I was on level up to 784 (can't rembember which exactly). Thank you!

Hi Mai Catti, thank you for mentioning this here too on King Care. I have already sent you a private message, visible for you in your inbox. Kindest regards, Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?